Apply now for the Voltas Limited Recruitment For Any Engineers | Eligible Candidates Must Apply Now. The company is recruiting civil engineers. Below the job details have been provided for the Voltas Limited Jobs For Any Engineers.
About Voltas Limited
Voltas is India’s premier air conditioning and engineering services provider offering engineering solutions for a wide spectrum of industries in areas such as heating, ventilation and air conditioning, refrigeration, climate control, electro-mechanical projects, textile machinery, machine tools, mining and construction, materials handling, water management, building management systems, pollution control, and chemicals.
Voltas Limited Recruitment For Any Engineers
Roles and Responsibilities
- Ensure that signed contracts are communicated to all relevant parties to provide contract visibility and awareness, interpretation to support implementation.
- Communicate properly, in order to clarify and to get resolved with any potential miscommunication or other deviations on Tender / Project / Construction
- Coordinate with support services including with F&C, for contractual insurance requirements & maintain and ensure adherence to finance and risk requirements such as budgeting, revenue recognition, tender/project Cash flow, etc.
- Monitor transaction compliance (milestones, deliverables, invoicing, etc.); Prepare document and Ensure contract close-out, extension, or renewal.
- Coordination with internal & external agencies / departments. Resolving disputes in the contracts in a timely manner.
- Team up with the site manager, construction managers, engineers, sub-contractor, and customer.
- Contracts Drafting and Execution; Maintain contractual records and documentation such as receipt and control of all contractual correspondence by and between the Company and the
- Customer/Clients, Customer contact information sheets, contractual changes, status reports, and other documents for all projects
- Provide support on contract matters to project managers or other operational staff, including training them in Contract management/contracting practices and procedures
Educational Qualification: B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization