Apply now for the TATA MEGA Walk-In Interview For Engineers | B.Tech/B.E./Diploma – Civil, Mechanical, & Electrical Engineers Required | Interview Date: 4th – 5th November 2023. The company is recruiting engineers. Below are the job details provided for the TATA Projects Engineers Ltd Jobs For Engineers.
About Tata Projects Limited
Established in 1979 as an Engineering, Procurement & Construction Contracting Company in the Engineering Sector of the Tata Group and acquired the triple certifications of ISO 9001, 14001 & OHSAS 18001.
TATA Projects Ltd Recruitment 2023 For Engineers
Interview Date: 4th – 5th November 2023
Job Description For Civil Engineers
Roles and Responsibilities :
- 1. Assist the Site QMD Head in the preparation of Method Statements for different activities at the site and sharing the same with all Project Team members after approval from authorities.
- 2. Co-ordination with a staff of execution and other departments as per defined execution plan (Day/Week / Month)
- 3. Maintaining and monitoring calibration of measuring equipment
- 4. Carry out root-cause analysis of non-conformities noticed in supplies and construction activities, and customer complaints and implement corrective actions to prevent the recurrence of non-conformities/complaints.
- 5. Coordinate for timely disposal of non-conformities.
Desired Candidate Profile
Qualification: B.E. / Diploma in Civil is a must (Full Time)
Experience: Underground Metro work / Tunnels / Heavy Civil Projects
Job Description For Mechanical Engineers
Role & Responsibilities:
- – Minimum 3-15 years of Experience working on similar projects (UG / TBM / NATM / Heavy Civil)
- – Study project requisites and prepare the necessary documents/details supporting the project.
- – Should be able to prepare the P&M budget for the project and monitor the cost.
- – MIS report to HO/RO as per SOP.
- – Coordination with the project team for the deployment schedule of assets required for execution as per the project schedule and communicate to the RO team for deployment.
Educational Qualifications: Candidate must hold full-time education in Mechanical (Diploma or B.E. / B.Tech).
Job Description For Electrical Engineers
- Study project requirements and prepare the necessary documents/details supporting the project.
- Should be able to prepare the P&M budget for the project and monitor the cost.
- Coordination with the project team for the deployment schedule of assets required for execution as per the project schedule and communication to RO team for deployment.
- Commissioning and Maintenance and repairs of equipment deployed at site.
Educational Qualifications: Candidate must hold full-time education in Electrical (Diploma or B.E. / B.Tech)
Interview Date and Time: 4th November – 5th November, 9.30 AM – 6.00 PM
Interview Address: Patna
Interested candidates with similar experience can apply for this Vacancy and Shortlisted Candidates will be called for a Personal Interview on 04 / 05 November 2023 at Patna.