Apply now for the RailTel Recruitment For Graduate & Diploma Engineers | Last Date To Apply – 11 January 2021. The company is looking for engineers. If you are an engineer and looking for a job then it will be a great opportunity for you. The job description has been provided below for the RailTel Hiring Graduate & Diploma Engineers.
RailTel, a “Mini Ratna (Category-I)” Central Public Sector Enterprise is an ICT provider and one of the largest neutral telecom infrastructure providers in the country owning a Pan-India optic fiber network on exclusive Right of Way (ROW) along Railway track. The OFC network covers all important towns & cities of the country and several rural areas.
RailTel Recruitment For Graduate & Diploma Engineers
Total Vacancies – 68
- Full time Regular Four Years Graduation in Engineering / Technology I Full Time Regular Three Years Diploma in Engineering / Technology (from Colleges approved by AICTE) with aggregate 60% marks in stream / branch of Electronics & or Telecommunication; or Computer Science & Engineering or Civil Engineering or Information Technology or Electrical Engineering or Electronics Engineering or any other of branches where Electronics is one of the main branches, like Electronics & Instrumentation
- Passed Sections A and B of Institution Examinations of the Institute of Engineering (India) in the above-mentioned relevant branches of engineering OR Passed Graduate Membership Examination of the Institution of Electronics & Telecommunication Engineer.
- No Engineering Graduate or Diploma Holder who has undergone/possessing training or job /work experience for a period of one year or more after the attainment of any of these qualifications
- Candidates who have already completed their apprenticeship or terminated their apprenticeship mid-way or pursuing their apprenticeship with other organizations are not eligible.
- Candidates who have obtained their qualification through the distance learning/part-time mode are NOT eligible to apply.
Age limit (As on 30.11.2020): 18 to 27 years (Relaxation as per govt rules)
- Rs. 14,000/- for Graduate engineers
- Rs. 12,000/- for Diploma engineers
Duration of Apprenticeship: One year
RailTel Recruitment 2021 Selection Procedure:
- On receipt of online application through portal www.mhrdnats.gov.in a merit list will be prepared on regional/state/location wise and preference will be given to the Government Institution pass-outs.
- From the merit list, candidates will be shortlisted for appearing in interview.
- Selection will be purely through Interviews, out of the shortlisted candidates.
- Only those candidates who are medically fit according to the Corporation’s norms will be considered.
How to apply RailTel Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates should be required to register on BOAT’s web portal www.mhrdnats.gov.in along with required documents on or before 11 January 2021.
For More details: Click here
To Apply: Click here