Apply now for the MGVCL Recruitment For Civil & Electrical Engineer | Last Date To Apply: 14th February 2021. If you are an engineer and looking for a job then it will be a great opportunity for you. The job description has been provided below for the MGVCL Hiring Engineers.
Madhya Gujarat Vij Company Limited is an ISO 9001:2008 certified leading Power Distribution Company in Gujarat, which distributes electricity in the central area of Gujarat. The mission is to provide uninterrupted supply and is committed to Distribute and maintain reliable Electric Power, Satisfy all its Customers through Excellence in service by way of a Safe and Sturdy Distribution Network with Dedication to Continual Improvement in all spheres of Activities.
MGVCL Recruitment For Civil & Electrical Engineer
Positions: Junior Engineer (Vidyut Sahayak) – Civil/ Electrical
Total Vacancies: 21 Posts
- Electrical – 19 Posts
- Civil – 3 Posts
Salary: Rs. 37,000/- for 1st year, Rs. 39,000/- for 2-5 years
Job Location: Gujarat
Candidates must complete BE/ B.Tech in Civil or Electrical Engineering from a recognized University with minimum 55% of marks knowledge of computer operations.
Age Limit: As on 21-01-2021
- For Unreserved Category: 35 years
- For Reserved Category (Inclusive EWS): 40 years
- Female Candidates: 05 Years
- Persons with Disability candidates: 10 Years
- Ex. Armed force Personnel: 10 years
- Dependent of Retired Employee of PGVCL: Up to the age of 40 years
Selection will be based on Online Test.
- The Question Paper will be in English & Gujarati Language Only.
- The question paper for the exam shall be consisting of 100 questions and the paper shall
be of 100 marks.
- There shall be a negative marking system and 1/4th mark for each wrong answer shall be deducted to arrive at the total marks scored.
|Section – I||General Knowledge||10%|
|Section – II||English Language||10%|
|Section – III||Civil/ Electrical Engineering||60%|
|Section – IV||Computer knowledge||10%|
|Section – V||Gujarati Language & Grammar||10%|
Minimum Qualifying Marks:
- 50 and above marks for unreserved candidates
- 45 and above for reserved candidates
- For UR, SEBC & EWS Candidates: Rs. 500/-
- For ST/SC candidates: Rs.250/-
Mode of Payment: Online mode through Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking.
Note: PWD candidate belongs to SC or ST category and fulfils the criteria, fees payable shall be Rs.250/-
How to Apply:
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online from 21st January 2021 to 14th February 2021
For More Details:
Click here for JE (Electrical) Notification & Click Here for JE (Civil) Notification