Apply now for the TATA Steel Recruitment For Civil, Mechanical & Electrical Engineers | Eligible Candidates Must Apply Now. The company is a civil recruiting. Below the job description has been provided for the TATA Steel Recruitment For Civil, Mechanical & Electrical Engineers.
About TATA Steel
Established in 1907 as Asia’s first integrated private sector steel company, Tata Steel Group is among the top-ten global steel companies with an annual crude steel capacity of over 29 million tonnes per annum (mtpa). It is now the worlds second-most geographically-diversified steel producer, with operations in 26 countries and a commercial presence in over 50 countries. The Tata Steel Group, with a turnover of US$ 24.82 billion in FY 13, has over 80,000 employees across five continents.
TATA Steel Recruitment For Mechanical & Electrical Engineers
Job Description For Mechanical & Electrical Engineers
Position – SR. MANAGER
- Maximize Power Generation with optimum equipment availability and maintenance cost.
- Develop related short/long term annual business/operation plans. Review compliance to annual plans, cost, and quality targets, and suggest mid-course corrections.
- Technical analysis of operating parameters and trouble shootings. Improve availability & reliability of equipment by applying improvement techniques like TPM, DM, etc.
- Spares planning & inventory management. Implement/maintain quality, environment & OHSAS management system in the deptt.
- Sound knowledge of TPM/TQM Technical knowledge of Power plant equipment like Boiler, TG Set, CHP, AHP, DM Plant, Auxiliary equipment, etc.
Educational Qualification – B Tech./BE. in Mechanical/Electrical from recognized college + BOE Certificate
TATA Steel Recruitment For Civil Engineers
Job Description For Civil Engineers
A). Pre-Order Work.
1) Understanding the requirement from the customer / Nest-In Sales Manager
2) Checking structural feasibility of the Project
3) Prepare basic/proposal drawings.
4) Provide relevant inputs to enable the sales team to prepare a cost estimate and technical offer, considering all value-added items of a building.
5) Value engineering and Customer Interaction (need-based).
Educational Qualification: B.Tech/B.E. – Civil, M.Tech – Civil,
Sources For Mechanical & Electrical Engineers