Apply now for the TATA Projects Ltd Recruitment For Civil, Mechanical & Electrical Engineers | Interested Candidates May Apply Now. The company is recruiting engineers. Below the job description has been provided for the TATA Projects Ltd Jobs For Engineers.
About Tata Projects Limited
Established in 1979 as Engineering, Procurement & Construction Contracting Company in the Engineering Sector of the Tata Group and acquired the triple certifications of ISO 9001, 14001 & OHSAS 18001.
TATA Projects Ltd Recruitment For Civil, Mechanical & Electrical Engineers
Job Description For Electrical Engineers
Key Roles & Responsibilities
1. Basic knowledge of Electrical and ELV work.
2. Knowledge of sampling and field-testing.
3. Understanding and working with drawings.
4. Ability to facilitate the implementation of drawings and design during construction.
5. Knowledge of different types of construction material.
Educational Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree in Electrical or diploma in electrical engineering
Job Description For Mechanical Engineers
We have a requirement for Field Quality Engineers (Mechanical) with Power Plant experience.
Qualification: BE/B.Tech/Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
Experience: 8+ years of field quality experience in the Power Plant industry
Certification: ASNT Level II in PT, UT, MT & RT.
Job Location: Dalla (Uttar Pradesh), Manikgarh (Maharashtra), Maihar (Madhya Pradesh), Rajashree (Karnataka)
Job Type: Contractual – 6 months – renewable (Third Party Payrolls)
If interested, please share CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job Description For Civil Engineers
Brief Profile & Responsibility:-
- Prepare a detailed plan of the project works
- Monitor and Update the Plan on a daily basis
- Monitor and coordinate the RFI raised by Site Engineers
- Prepare the Detailed Progress Report
- Good Communication & soft skills.
- Coordinate for the issue of design drawings to Site
Duration of Project:- 6 Months
Project – Pilling retaining Wall.