Apply now for the Power Grid Recruitment 2021 For Engineers | Last Date To Apply: 12th July 2021. The company is recruiting. The job details for the jobs have been provided below for the Power Grid Jobs For Engineers.
About PGCIL – Power Grid Corporation of India
The Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (POWERGRID), (NSE: POWERGRID, BSE: 532898) is an Indian state-owned electric utility company headquartered in Gurugram, India. POWERGRID transmits about 50% of the total power generated in India on its transmission network. Its former subsidiary company, Power System Operation Corporation Limited (POSOCO) handles power management for National Grid and all state transmission utilities. POWERGRID also operates a telecom business under the name POWERTEL. I S Jha, an alumnus of the National Institute of Technology, Jamshedpur serves as the Chairman and Managing Director of the company.
Power Grid Recruitment 2021 For Engineers
- Full-Time Regular 3 Years Diploma in Electrical/ Electrical (Power)/ Electrical and Electronics/ Power Systems Engineering/ Power Engineering (Electrical)/Civil Engineering from recognized Technical Board/ Institute with minimum 70% marks for General / OBC(NCL) / EWS candidates and pass marks for SC/ST/PWD.
- Higher technical qualification like B.Tech/B.E/M.Tech/M.E etc with or without Diploma is not allowed.
- 27 years for General/EWS
- 30 years for OBC(NCL)
- 32 years for SC/ST
- Diploma Trainee (Electrical) – 23 Posts
- Diploma Trainee (Electrical) for Ladakh Region – 09 Posts
- Diploma Trainee (Electrical) for Kashmir Region – 05 Posts
- Diploma Trainee (Civil) – 03 Posts
- Diploma Trainee (Civil) for Ladakh Region – 02 Posts
Power Grid Recruitment – Selection Process:
- The Selection Process for respective posts consists of Written Test/ Computer Based Test only. Written Test/ Computer Based Test shall be of Objective Type of two hours duration consisting of two parts:-
- Part-I consists of a Professional Knowledge Test with 120 questions having specific questions of respective discipline.
- Part-II consists of a Supervisory Aptitude Test with 50 questions on vocabulary, verbal comprehension, quantitative aptitude, reasoning ability, ability to determine data sufficiency, interpretation of graphs/charts/tables, numerical ability, etc.
- All questions carry equal marks. Wrong and multiple answers would result in negative marks of 1/4. To qualify against unreserved vacancies, candidates have to score at least 40% marks in Written Test with at least 30%
marks in Part I and II separately. For reserved vacancies, wherever applicable, the qualifying criteria in Written Test is 30% marks with at least 25% marks scored in Part I and II separately.
Qualifying % in Interview:
- Unreserved Category including EWS: 40%
- Reserved: 30%
- For General – Rs 300/-
- SC/ST/PwD/Ex-SM are exempted from payment of Application Fee.
How to Apply Power Grid Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post online at Power Grid India website (www.powergridindia.com) on or before 12 July 2021
- Opening date of online submission of applications and online payment of application fees: 14.06.2021 (10:00 AM)
- Closing date of online submission of applications and online payment of application fees: 12.07.2021 (11:59 PM)
- The cut-Off date for the purpose of computation of eligibility criteria and other norms viz. Upper Age Limit, Qualification, etc.: 12.07.2021
- Date of Written Test (Computer Based Test) – During 3rd week of August 2021 – 3rd week of August/ 22.08.2021 (Tentatively)
For More Details & Apply: Click here