Apply now for the Oberoi Realty Ltd Recruitment For Civil Engineers | Salary INR 9,00,000 – 17,00,000 P.A. The company is recruiting civil engineers. Below the job description has been provided for the Oberoi Realty Ltd Recruitment For Civil Engineers.
About Oberoi Realty Ltd
Oberoi Constructions, the group was established in the early 1980s and since its inception, has evolved into a real estate developer focused on premium developments in Mumbai. Oberoi Constructions, later re-branded as Oberoi Realty, has come a long way. We, our Promoter, Mr. Vikas Oberoi, and Promoter Group have completed 32 projects covering approximately 4.979 million square feet of saleable area spread across the city of Mumbai. With nearly 3 decades of experience at showcasing the best of design layouts and construction quality, Oberoi Realty has become synonymous with aspirational developments.
Oberoi Realty Ltd Recruitment For Civil Engineers
Please go through the below job description :
- Assist the Tower Incharge in the creation of the work schedules and monitor progress against it on a daily basis
- Monitor job progress daily on all large projects to identify potential deviations quickly and remedy problems
- Address structural issues, material issues, site conditions, and various field issues proactively
- Ensure adherence to the overall deadline of the project
- Ensure the availability of drawings and details from the architecture department and the structural consultants
- Coordinate and follow up to receive the drawing as per schedule
- Ensure coordination between the various contractors for schedules
- Coordinate with the contractors to ensure that the overall project schedules adhere
- Ensure availability of required goods and materials (cement, steel, gypsum, tiles, doors, windows, lifts, electrical pipes) according to schedules
- Ensure indents are raised at the site on SAP for timely procurement
- Coordinate with purchase and contracts departments for timely delivery of required materials
- Ensure the contractors are executing the work as per the specifications to ensure the quality and safety
- Assist the engineers in verifying that the executed work is according to specifications
Salary: INR 9,00,000 – 17,00,000 P.A.
Educational Qualification: Diploma – Civil, B.Tech/B.E. – Civil