Apply now for the NTPC Recruitment 2021 For Engineers | Last Date To Apply – 10th March 2021. The company is recruiting engineers. The job details for the jobs have been provided below for the NPCIL Hiring Various Engineers.
NTPC is India’s largest energy conglomerate with roots planted way back in 1975 to accelerate power development in India. Since then it has established itself as the dominant power major with a presence in the entire value chain of the power generation business. Fossil fuels, it has forayed into generating electricity via hydro, nuclear, and renewable energy sources. This foray will play a major role in lowering its carbon footprint by reducing greenhouse gas emissions. To strengthen its core business, the corporation has diversified into the fields of consultancy, power trading, training of power professionals, rural electrification, ash utilization, and coal mining as well.
NTPC Recruitment 2021 For Engineers
- Engineering Degree in Electrical/Mechanical/Electronics/Instrumentation with minimum 60% marks from a recognized university with one-year post qualification experience.
Assistant Chemist :
- M.Sc in Chemistry with 60% marks from a recognized university with one-year post qualification experience.
|Disciplines||Prescribed degrees in Engineering|
|Electrical Engineering||Electrical / Electrical & Electronics / Electrical,
Instrumentation & Control / Power Systems & High Voltage / Power Electronics / Power Engineering
|Mechanical Engineering||Mechanical / Production / Industrial Engg./ Production & Industrial Engg./ Thermal / Mechanical & Automation / Power Engineering|
|Electronics Engineering||Electronics / Electronics & Telecommunication / Electronics & Power/ Power Electronics/ Electronics & Communication/ Electrical & Electronics|
|Instrumentation Engineering||Electronics & Instrumentation / Instrumentation & Control/ Electronics Instrumentation & Control|
Age Limit: 30 Years.
- 5 years for SC/ST candidates
- 3 years for OBC (non-creamy layer) candidates
- 10 years for PwBD candidate.
Post wise vacancies:
- Assistant Engineer (AE) – 200 Posts
- Assistant Chemist – 30 Posts
Discipline wise vacancies:
- Electrical – 90 Posts
- Mechanical – 70 Posts
- Electronics/Instrumentation – 40 Posts
- Asstt. Chemist – 30 Posts
Salary: Rs. 30,000 – 1,20,000/-
NTPC Recruitment Selection Process:
- The selection will be done on the basis of an online exam. The test will consist of 2 parts i.e. Subject Knowledge Test and Aptitude Test. The candidates have to qualify separately in both parts.
- Candidates are required to indicate their choice for the test center at the time of online application.
- For General/EWS/OBC: Rs.300
Note: No Fee for SC/ST/PwBD/XSM category candidates
How to Apply for NTPC Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online at (www.ntpccareers.net) website from 24 February 2021 to 10 March 2021.
For More Details: Click here