Apply now for the NPCIL Recruitment 2021 For Engineers | Last Date To Apply: 20th April 2021. The company is recruiting engineers. The job details for the jobs have been provided below for the NPCIL Jobs For Various Engineers.
Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) is a Public Sector Enterprise under the administrative control of the Department of Atomic Energy (DAE), Government of India. The Company was registered as a Public Limited Company under the Companies Act, 1956 in September 1987 with the objectives of operating atomic power plants and implementing atomic power projects for generation of electricity in pursuance of the schemes and programs of the Government of India under the Atomic Energy Act, 1962. NPCIL also has equity participation in BHAVINI, another PSU of the Department of Atomic Energy (DAE) which implements the Fast Breeder Reactors program in the country.
NPCIL Recruitment 2021 For Engineers
- Mechanical – 85 Posts
- Electrical – 40 Posts
- Civil – 05 Posts
- Full Time Bachelor of Engineering (BE) or Bachelor of Technology (B. Tech) from recognized Indian Universities/Institutes with minimum 60% marks in following Engineering Disciplines viz: Mechanical/Production/Electrical/Electrical & Electronics/Civil.
- 4 years relevant post qualification experience in Mechanical/Production/Electrical/Electrical & Electronics/Civil fields
- General/EWS – 40 years
- OBC (NCL) – 43 years
- SC/ST/Ex-servicemen and commissioned officers – 45 years
- PwBD – General/EWS Category – 50 years
NPCIL Recruitment 2021 selection process:
- The final selection of the applicants for the post of Technical Officer/D will be done solely on the basis of performance in the personal interview. The Personal Interview will consist of 100 Marks. The qualifying marks are as follows: Unreserved Category – 70%, EWS/SC/ST/OBC/PwBD – 60%
- NPCIL reserves the right to shortlist applicants for personal interviews by holding a written/online test depending upon a number of application received.
- In case, written/online test is held, the following criteria will be applicable: Written/Online test will be of a total of 300 marks. The question paper will consist of 100 questions to be attempted in two hours. Each correct answer will carry 3 marks and each wrong answer will attract one negative mark (-1 mark), while no marks will be allotted to questions that are not attempted.
- The qualifying marks (out of 300) for the written/online test is 100 marks for the UR category & 90 marks for the reserved category (EWS/SC/ST/OBC/PwBD).
- Candidates qualifying in written/online tests will only be considered for shortlisting for interviews. Candidates will be shortlisted for an interview in the ratio of 1:6.
- Gen – Rs. 500
- SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen – No Fee
How to apply for NPCIL Recruitment 2021?
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply to this post online on or before 20 April 2021.
- Commencement of submission of online application – 06.04.2021 (1000 Hrs)
- Last date for submission of online application – 20.04.2021 (1700 Hrs)
- Payment of Application Fee – 06.04.2021 to 20.04.2021
For More Details: Click here
To Apply: Click here