Apply now for NIELIT Recruitment 2020 For Engineers | Last Date To Apply: 31st December 2020. The company is recruiting engineers. Below the job details are provided for the NIELIT Recruitment 2020 For Engineers.
National Institute of Electronics & Information Technology (NIELIT),(erstwhile DOEACC Society), an Autonomous Scientific Society under the administrative control of Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology (MoE&IT), Government of India, was set up to carry out Human Resource Development and related activities in the area of Information, Electronics & Communications Technology (IECT). NIELIT is engaged both in Formal & Non-Formal Education in the area of IECT besides development of industry oriented quality education and training programmes in the state-of-the-art areas. NIELIT has endeavoured to establish standards to be the country’s premier institution for Examination and Certification in the field of IECT. It is also one of the National Examination Body, which accredits institutes/organizations for conducting courses in IT in the non-formal sector.
NIELIT Recruitment 2020 For Engineers
Positions: Scientist, Scientific Assistant
Total Vacancies: 49 Posts
- Scientist – ‘B’: 10 Posts
- Scientific Assistant ‘A’: 39 Posts
Salary (Pay Scale):
- For Scientist-‘B’ Group ‘A’ (S&T): Level-10: (Rs.56,100 – 1,77,500/-) PM
- For Scientific Assistant – ‘A’ Group ‘B’ (S&T): Level-6: (Rs.35,400 – 1,12,400/-) PM
Candidates should complete BE/ B.Tech or ME/ M.Tech or M.Sc or MCA from a recognized University.
For Technical Assistant:
- Candidates should complete M.Sc/ MS/ MCA/ BE/ B.Tech in any one or in the following fields
- For Scientist ‘B’ Post – Selection will be done through a written examination and interview
- For Scientific/ Technical Asst-‘A’ Post – Selection will be done through written examination
Mode of Payment: Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking.
How to Apply:
- All interested and eligible candidates are requested to apply for this position only online at https://apply-delhi.nielit.gov.in/ from 2nd December 2020 to 31st December 2020.
- Detailed employment notification will be published on 2nd December 2020.
For More Details & Apply Link: Click Here