Apply now for the NFL Recruitment 2021 For Engineers | Last Date To Apply: 21st January 2021. The company is recruiting engineers. The job description has been provided for the NFL Hiring Engineers.
National Fertilizers Limited (NFL) – Miniratna (Cat-1) company (BSE: 523630) (NSE: NFL) is an Indian state-owned producer of chemical fertilizers, organic fertilizers, and industrial chemicals. As of 2018, it was the second-largest producer of fertilizers in India. NFL, incorporated in 1979 is India’s largest Central Public Sector Enterprise (Government of India Undertaking) in the Fertilizer Sector with a turnover of over Rs. 75 billion. Coming under the administrative control of the Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers, it is the second-largest producer of the key fertilizer Urea in India. NFL has five gas-based ammonia-urea plants viz Nangal and Bathinda in Punjab, Panipat in Haryana, and two at Vijaipur (Madhya Pradesh).
NFL Recruitment 2021 For Engineers
Positions: Management Trainees
Total Vacancies: 30
- Chemical – 4 Posts
- Mechanical – 7 Posts
- Electrical – 4 Posts
- Instrumentation – 5 Posts
- Civil – 1 Post
- Chemical Lab – 7 Posts
- Fire & Safety – 2 Posts
Job Location: Uttar Pradesh
Pay Scale: Rs.40,000-1,40,000/ PM
MT (Chemical) :
- Full-time regular Engineering Degree (B.Tech /BE /B.Sc Engg) in Chemical Engineering or Chemical Technology with minimum of 60% marks. OR AMIE in Chemical Engineering.
MT (Mechanical) :
- Full-time regular Engineering Degree (B.Tech /BE /B.Sc Engg) in Mechanical Engineering with minimum of 60% marks. OR AMIE in Mechanical Engineering
MT (Electrical) :
- Full-time regular Engineering Degree (B.Tech /BE /B.Sc Engg) in Electrical Engineering with minimum 60% marks. OR AMIE in Electrical Engineering.
MT (Instrumentation) :
- Full time regular Engineering Degree (B.Tech /BE /B.Sc Engg) in Instrumentation / Electronics & Communication / Instrumentation & Electronics / Electronics & Electrical Engineering with minimum 60% marks. OR AMIE in Electronics & Communication Engineering.
MT (Civil) :
- Full-time regular Degree (B. Tech / BE) in Civil Engineering with minimum of 60% marks. OR AMIE in Civil Engineering.
MT (Chemical Lab) :
- Full time regular M.Sc (Chemistry) with minimum 60% marks.
MT (Fire & Safety) :
- Full time regular Degree (B. Tech / BE) in Fire Engg. / Safety & Fire Engg. With Minimum 60% marks. OR
Full time regular Degree (B.Tech / BE / B.Sc Engg.) in Electrical / Mechanical/ Chemical with Divisional Officers Course from NFSC, Nagpur with minimum 60% marks both in degree in engineering and Divisional officer course.
Age Limit: 27 years
- Eligible candidates will be required to appear for computer-based online objective type test and personal interview.
- The online test will have two parts, Discipline related and Aptitude related. The medium of Test will be in Rajbhasha (Hindi) and English. The duration of the test will be 02 hours. The total number of questions will be 150, of one mark each, out of which 100 questions would be from mix of course curriculum of the qualifying degree of relevant discipline and 50 questions from General English, Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning & General Knowledge / Awareness.
- There will be no negative marking for the wrong answer. The level of the domain subject will be Graduation Degree, as applicable for each post.
- Based on the performance of the candidates in the online test, eligible candidates will be provisionally called for personal interview tentatively in the ratio of 01:05 i.e. 05 eligible candidates for 01 posts.
|Parameter||Weightage of marks obtained in each parameter|
|Online Test||80% (rounded off to 02 decimal places)|
|Personal Interview||20% (rounded off to 02 decimal places)|
- For UR / EWS / OBC candidates: Rs. 700/-
- For SC/ST/PWBD/EXSM and Departmental candidates: No Fees
How To Apply:
All interested and eligible candidates can apply online by using the official website from 22nd December 2020 to 21st January 2021.
For More Details & Apply Link: Click Here