Apply now for the NCL Industries Ltd Walk-In For Civil Engineers | Interview Date: 26th – 27th Nov 2020. If you are an engineer and looking for a job then it will be a great opportunity for you. The job description has been provided below for the NCL Industries Ltd Walk-In For Civil Engineers.
About Exide Industries Ltd
The Genesis of NCL Industries Limited can be traced to the Golden Era of entrepreneurial development in Andhra Pradesh (pre-bifurcation) of the early 1980s. This period marked the emergence of a number of individual entrepreneurs whose fledgling enterprises evolved into well-established industrial groups.
NCL Industries Ltd Walk-In For Civil Engineers
Roles and Responsibilities
- Taking measurement of doors at Client sites
- Build and manage teams that are installing doors
- Coordinate with carpenter teams at site and keep regular check of material and stock
- Supervise the quality of work done at client site and at factory.
- Coordinate, talk and understand client/Builders requirement.
- Production plan updates from production team and also maintain update of Installation team at site.
- Check measurement of work done at site and certify contractor measurement.
- Provide training to teams on technique and processes, including identifying issues that are in need of training.
- Identify areas to improve efficiency and cost savings.
Desired Candidate Profile
- BE / B. Tech – Civil with 3 plus yrs of experience in installing of doors or windows
Should be able to read drawings.
- Work in a conscientious, consistent and thorough manner
- Analyze information to understand issues, identify options and make sound decisions
- Provide service excellence to internal and external clients
Walk-in interviews on 26th & 27th November 2020 at the below-mentioned address between 2:00 PM to 5:00 PM.
NCL Industries Limited
Survey No.235(P), Shiva Datta Temple Road
Dandu Malkapur Village, Choutuppal Mandal, Telangana 508252
Contact Person: Srinivas (HR)