Apply now for the MPPGCL Recruitment 2021 For Engineers | B.Tech/B.E./Diploma | Last Date To Apply: 15 February 2021. The company is recruiting engineers. Below the job description has been provided for the MPPGCL Recruiting Engineers.
Madhya Pradesh Power Generating Co. Ltd. (MPPGCL) is a wholly-owned company of MP Government engaged in the generation of electricity in the state of Madhya Pradesh. It is a successor entity of the erstwhile Madhya Pradesh State Electricity Board (MPSEB). The Company, while operating and maintaining its existing units, is also constructing new Power Plants for increasing capacity in the State of Madhya Pradesh
MPPGCL Recruitment 2021 For Engineers
- Candidates should possess a Degree in Engg./Technology in the above subject from a recognized University.
- Candidates should possess Diploma in Engg./Technology in the above-mentioned subject in technical education.
- Mechanical engineer – 12 Posts
- Electrical engineer – 06 Posts
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering – 03 Posts
- Electronics and telecommunication – 01 Post
- Mechanical engineer – 03 Posts
- Electrical engineer – 03 Posts
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering – 01 Posts
- Graduate Apprentice: Rs. 9000 per month.
- Technician Apprentice: Rs. 8000 per month.
MPPGCL Recruitment Selection Process:
- Shortlisted candidates shall have to undergo an interview process.
- The candidates must produce original documents/certificates at the time of the interview in support of their qualifications for verification.
How to apply for MPPGCL Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates should download the application form from the official website and submit the filled application form along with the required to the following postal on or before. 15 February 2021.
The Office of the Chief Engineer (Production),
Sanjay Gandhi Thermal Power Station,
Veersinghpur, Umaria Par.
For More Details & Application Form: Click here