MOIL Recruitment 2021 For Engineers | Last Date To Apply – 15th September 2021. The company is recruiting engineers. Below the details of the job have been provided for the MOIL Jobs For Engineers.
MOIL is a Schedule “A” Miniratna Category-I Company. It was originally incorporated as Manganese Ore (India) Limited in the year 1962. Subsequently, name of the Company was changed from Manganese Ore (India) Limited to MOIL Limited during the financial year 2010-11.
MOIL was originally set up in the year 1896 as Central Province Prospecting Syndicate which was later renamed as Central Provinces Manganese Ore Company Limited (CPMO), a British Company incorporated in the UK. In 1962, as a result of an agreement between the Government of India and CPMO, the assets of the latter were taken over by the Government and MOIL was formed with 51% capital held between the Govt. of India and the State Governments of Maharashtra and Madhya Pradesh and the balance 49% by CPMO. It was in 1977, the balance 49% shareholding was acquired from CPMO and MOIL became a 100% Government Company under the administrative control of the Ministry of Steel.
MOIL Recruitment For Engineers
Graduate Trainee (Mech.):
- B.E/B.Tech Mechanical or equivalent from a recognized University/Institute.
Graduate Trainee (Elec.):
- B.E/B. Tech in Electrical/Electrical & Electronics/Electronics & Telecommunications / Power or equivalent from a recognized University/Institute.
- Graduate from a recognized university/ Institute. Diploma in Mining & Mine Surveying/ Diploma in Civil Engineering or equivalent. Surveyor’s Certificate of Competency (Unrestricted) Minimum 2 years experience in surveying underground mining out of which 2 years experience (1 year for the internal candidate) in immediate lower scale (IDA) i.e. 40000-140000 or equivalent (CDA) OR
- Diploma in Mining & Mine Surveying/Diploma in Civil Engineering or equivalent along with Surveyor’s Competency (Unrestricted) Minimum 4 years experience in surveying underground mining out of which 2 years experience (1 year for the internal candidate) in immediate lower scale (IDA) i.e. 40000-140000 or equivalent (CDA). Possessing valid Graduate Trainee & Manager (Survey) Certificate of Competency (U/R)
Upper Age limit(as on 15.09.2021):
- Graduate Trainees – 30 years
- Manager – 35 years
Upper Age Relaxation: 53 years
- OBC – 3 years
- SC/ST – 5 years
- Ex-Servicemen – Service rendered in the Armed forces plus 03 years.
- UR – 10 years
- OBC – 13 years
- SC/ST – 15 years
- Graduate Trainee (Mech.) – 04 Posts
- Graduate Trainee (Elec.) – 04 Posts
- Manager (Survey) – 03 Posts
- Graduate Trainee – Rs. 50,000 – 1,60,000/-
- Manager – Rs. 50,000 – 1,60,000/-
MOIL Recruitment Selection process:
- Before applying the candidates should ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility criteria. Admission to Computer Based Online Test will be purely provisional. Candidature will be subject to verification of details/documents when the candidate reports for interview if shortlisted or at any stage of the recruitment process/appointment.
- Exam Cities: The Computer Based Online Test will be held in Bengaluru, Delhi, Kolkata, Mumbai, Chennai, Hyderabad, Bhopal & Nagpur. Candidates may opt for two-Test Cities from the list as per their preference.
Computer-Based Online Test:
- The duration of the Computer Based Online Test will be for 90 minutes (in one sitting) consisting of Objective Type question (MCQ) (85 marks) breakup of which is General Knowledge/Reasoning for 20 marks & General English for 10 marks which will be combined as a segment -I and Subject Knowledge will be for 55 marks which
will be segment -II.
- The question paper will be available both in Hindi & English. However, in case of any error in the Hindi version, the English version of the question shall be valid & final.
Qualifying marks in the Computer Based Online Test:
- General (UR)/EWS – 50% of marks in each segment
- SC/ST/PwD/OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)- 40% of marks in each segment
Personal Interview: The personal interview will be of 15 marks. A list of candidates who are provisionally shortlisted for the Interview will be uploaded to the MOIL website. Shortlisted candidates also get the date, time, and venue of the interview through their registered E-mail Id which they filled in the online application form.
Final Selection: The final selection/merit list is based on the consolidated marks of Computer Based Online Test and Personal Interview.
- UR/ OBC – Rs.100/-
- No fee for SC/ SC/ EWS/ PwD candidates.
Mode of Payment: The application fee will be paid through Online mode only.
How to apply for MOIL Recruitment 2020?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for the post online on or before 15 September 2021.
For More Details: click here
To Apply: Click here