Apply now for the MEIL Recruitment For Civil & Mechanical Engineers | Interested Candidates Must Apply Now. The company is recruiting engineers. The job details for the jobs have been provided below for the MEIL jobs for engineers.
About Megha Engineering and Infrastructures Ltd
Megha Engineering & Infrastructures Limited (MEIL) is a major infrastructure company headquartered in Hyderabad, India. The company was established in 1989 as a small fabrication unit. In due course of time, the unit made a name for itself in the manufacturing and engineering sector.
MEIL Recruitment For Civil & Mechanical Engineers
- Employees should adhere to the MEIL compliance policy and be able to implement the various compliance requirements of the Govt. Departments/Bodies/Agencies/Regulatory boards (PNGRB) etc. including MEIL internal standards in our CGD Projects.
- Maintain, update, and submit various manuals (Eg. HAZOP, QRA, IMS and ERDMP, etc) as per statutory requirements including MEIL internal standards.
- Prepare, vet, and submit the data to various statutory bodies as per the compliance requirements.
- Promotion of HSE management culture, minimization of risks to ALARP levels in all CGD operations, and inculcation of behavioral-based safety in our personnel.
- Plan and conduct internal and external audits as per PNGRD/OISD/PESO requirements.
- Prepare MIS reports regarding various performance measures, KPIs and update management about slippages in compliances, training needs competency requirements, resource allocation to minimize risks or implement audit recommendations, etc.
- Implement O&M policies, Annual Maintenance Plan, Maintenance Schedules, and Maintain record and ensure availability of equipment at all times during their service life.
Roles and Responsibilities
Desired Candidate Profile
B.Tech – Mechanical / Civil,
Exp in Regulatory Affairs, Compliance, and Audit In Oil and Gas Industry.