Apply now for the Lodha Group Recruitment 2022 For Engineers | Interested Candidates Must Apply Now. The company is recruiting civil engineers. The job details for the jobs have been provided below for the Lodha Group Hiring Engineers.
About Lodha Group
The Lodha Group is India’s premier real estate developer providing comprehensive residential and office space solutions across real estate categories and diverse consumer segments with a footprint across Mumbai, Pune, Hyderabad, and London.
Lodha Group Recruitment 2022 For Engineers
Job description For Mechanical & Electrica Engineers
Roles and Responsibilities
- Accountable for the quality and workmanship of every activity, precise knowledge of all aspects of engineering construction relating to MEP discipline interfacing the multidisciplinary processes.
- Responsible for MEP QA/QC documents of the complete project including certificates, calibration, test results, inspection requests, non-compliance reports and site instruction/observations, permanent materials delivered, and other important QA/QC documents.
- Develop and determine all standards to perform inspection and tests on all procedures and oversee all testing methods and maintain high standards of quality for all processes.
- Review the quality of all materials at the site and ensure compliance with all project specifications and quality and collaborate with the department for all material procurement and maintain a quality of materials delivered and its storage in compliance to EHS requirements if any.
Educational Qualifications: B.Tech/B.E. in Mechanical, Electrical
Job description For Civil Engineers
- Provide assistance to Quality Manager to execute works as per requirement
- Monitor and control the quality of concrete at batching plant, checking and pouring point
- Highlight all defects or process parameters or documentation irregularities that are encountered and suggest corrective measures along with a contractor
- Check and monitor the external non-conformities for information and the approval of the Quality Manager
- Monitoring & supervision for the construction of structures which includes open foundation, R.C.C. wall, waterproofing treatment, finishing items.
- Weekly Quality meetings for follow-up of open NCR & Observations and other Quality issues highlighted /issued and emailing quality reports monthly to all concerns. Also conducting weekly quality walk and sending observation report
Educational Qualifications: B.Tech/B.E. in Civil