Apply now for the Larsen & Toubro Walk-In For Civil, Mechanical & Electrical Engineers | Interview Date: 27th February 2021. The company is recruiting engineers. The job details for the jobs have been provided below for the Larsen & Toubro Jobs For Engineers.
About Larsen & Toubro Limited
L& T is a major technology, engineering, construction, manufacturing, and financial services conglomerate, with global operations. The Company addresses critical needs in key sectors – Hydrocarbon, Infrastructure, Power, Process Industries, and Defense – for customers in over 30 countries around the world.
Larsen & Toubro Walk-In For Civil, Mechanical & Electrical Engineers
We are looking for Civil / Mechanical Construction Managers / Execution Engineers /, P&M, EHS & Quality (Civil) Engineers/Managers for our Project sites across India, desired qualification and experience are given below:
Qualification: 4 yrs FULL-TIME 1st Class – BE / B. Tech CIVIL/MECH from AICTE/UGC approved university or 3 yrs FULL-TIME First Class Diploma in Civil/Mech Engineering from State Board of Technical Education. Mandatory 1st class throughout academics (10th & 12th)
Candidates below 60% in any of the academics will not be allowed to take up the interviews.
Experience: If BE qualified – Minimum 5 Yrs to 15 Yrs Experience, If Diploma qualified – Minimum 5 yrs 20 Yrs Experience
Construction Manager / Engineer Civil / Mech
- You should hold a full-time Engineering Degree or Engineering Diploma (Civil or Mechanical) with 5 to 15 years experience in the construction industry.
- Execution/ Erection exp. in Water supply and water treatment plants, large-diameter pipelines, pipelines, treatment plants, sewerage pipelines (including laying, testing, and commissioning), intake structures, elevated reservoirs, sump and pump houses, canal, Lift irrigation projects & non-revenue water.
- Sound knowledge in Planning and execution of water projects. Knowledge of Quality & safety procedures, desirable.
EHS Manager / Engineer
You should hold a full-time Engineering Degree or Engineering Diploma (Civil or Mechanical or Electrical) with Diploma/Bachelor/Masters in Industrial Safety from a recognized institute with 5 to 15 years’ experience. You must have an understanding of standards relating to EHS including ISO 14001 & OHSAS 18001. NEBOSH / IOSH / OSHA certification will be an added advantage.
QA / QC (CIVIL) – Manager/ Engineer
You should hold a full-time Engineering Degree or Engineering Diploma in Civil Engineering with 5 to 15 years’ experience in the construction industry with strict adherence to international quality standards. You must possess knowledge of standard exposure to QA lab at the site and perform internal audits as per ISO 9001:2015.
P&M Manager / Engineer
- You should hold a full-time Engineering Degree or Engineering Diploma (Mechanical or Electrical) from a recognized institute with 3 to 10 years’ experience. You must have experience in the maintenance of machinery and equipment used in construction project sites.
- Positions are based at our project sites. Candidates must be willing to relocate anywhere in India
- Designation, salary & benefits will be commensurate with qualification and experience and will not be a constraint for deserving candidate.
Date of Interview: 27th February 2021 (Saturday) (Tentative)
Place of Interview: VIZAG
Only if you match the above criteria, please register yourself by calling on the below number between 10th to 17th February 2021 from 10.00 am to 5.00 pm. (Except for 14th February 2021, Sunday)