Apply now for the Larsen & Toubro Recruitment For Civil & Mechanical Engineers | Eligible Candidates Must Apply Now. The company is recruiting engineers. The job details for the jobs have been provided below for the Larsen & Toubro Jobs For Civil & Mechanical Engineers.
About Larsen & Toubro Limited
L& T is a major technology, engineering, construction, manufacturing, and financial services conglomerate, with global operations. The Company addresses critical needs in key sectors – Hydrocarbon, Infrastructure, Power, Process Industries, and Defense – for customers in over 30 countries around the world.
Larsen & Toubro Recruitment For Civil & Mechanical Engineers
Duties and Responsibilities
The Project Manager/In-charge performs a wide range of duties including:
- End to end responsibility of timely completion of the Section responsible for in the Overall Project.
- Understand the scope of the project, planning, sequencing & execution of Water projects.
- Responsible for cost control, developing schedules, liaising with clients, resource management, risk analysis, and mitigation.
- Create a detailed work plan which identifies and sequences the activities needed to successfully complete the project.
- Determine the resources (time, money, equipment, manpower, etc) required to complete the project.
- Must be BE Civil/Mech with 15 to 20 years experience.
- Project execution experience at the leadership level is a MUST.
- Experience in handling Water Infrastructure projects in Water/Wastewater Treatment.
- Good background in dealing with complex environments and should have worked in renowned organizations.
- Must have experience in working in Gulf countries as Project Manager/Project In-charge/package in-charge.
- Excellent people Interfacing and communication abilities.
Educational Qualification: B.Tech/B.E. – Mechanical, Civil