Apply now for the Konkan Railway Walk-In Interview For Engineers | Interview Date: 20th – 23rd April 2021. The company is recruiting engineers. The job details have been provided below for the Konkan Railway Jobs For Engineers.
About Konkan Railway
The Konkan Railway was the missing link between India’s commercial capital, Mumbai, and Mangalore. The 741-kilometre line connects Maharashtra, Goa and Karnataka States — a region of criss-crossing rivers, plunging valleys, and mountains that soar into the clouds.
Konkan Railway Recruitment 2021 For Engineers
Position: Junior Technical Assistant for USBRL Project, Jammu & Kashmir.
Total Vacancies: 18
Job Location: Jammu & Kashmir
Salary: Rs. 30,000/- PM
Eligibility Criteria for Konkan Railway (KRCL) Recruitment 2021:
Candidates should complete BE/ B.Tech in Electronics / Electrical & Electronics / Electronics & Telecommunication / Communication / Instrumentation from a recognized University with minimum 60% of marks.
Age Limit(As on 01.02.2021): 25 years.
Relaxations in upper age limit:
- 5 Years for SC/ST candidates
- 3 Years for OBC-Non-Creamy Layer candidates
- Others as per Govt rules.
Selection Process for Konkan Railway (KRCL) Recruitment 2021:
The selection process will be based on the performance of the candidates in the walk-in-interview.
How to Apply for Konkan Railway (KRCL) Recruitment 2021:
- All interested and eligible candidates can appear for Walk-in-interview with all the necessary certificates in support of age, educational qualification for attending the interview between 20th April to 23rd April 2021.
- Reporting Time: 9.00 a.m. to 1.00 p.m.
Detailed Notification: Click Here