Apply now for the Konkan Railway Recruitment 2021 For Engineers | Last Date To Apply: 15th January 2021. The company is recruiting engineers. The job details have been provided below for the Konkan Railway Jobs For Engineers.
About Konkan Railway
The Konkan Railway was the missing link between India’s commercial capital, Mumbai, and Mangalore. The 741-kilometre line connects Maharashtra, Goa and Karnataka States — a region of criss-crossing rivers, plunging valleys and mountains that soar into the clouds.
Konkan Railway Recruitment 2021 For Engineers
Category Wise Vacancies:
- UR – 05 Posts
- OBC – 02 Posts
- SC – 03 Posts
- ST – Nil
- Full-time regular Diploma / Degree in Electrical/Electronics Engineering or a combination of any sub stream of basic streams of Electrical/Electronics Engineering from recognized University / Institute.
Age Limit (as on 1 January 2021):
- For General – 40 years
- For OBC – 43 years
- For SC/ST – 45 years
Salary: Level 6 of 7th CPC
Konkan Railway Recruitment 2021 Selection Process:
- The selection process shall comprise of a written examination, Document Verification, and Medical Examination. The standard of the question for written examination will be generally in conformity with the educational standards prescribed for the post.
- The Written examination will be Pattern, Syllabus & qualifying marks. The written examination will be of two-tier – Objective and Subjective types.
- The objective consists of Multiple Choice Questions. No. of Questions: 70. Marks:70. Duration: 1 hour
- The distribution is 50 marks – Technical ability & General Science + 20 marks (General Intelligence, Reasoning, General Awareness, Arithmetic).
- Descriptive/subjective will be of 30 marks – (20 marks-Professional, 10 marks –
Proficiency in English Language (Precis writing and comprehension) ) Duration- 1 hour. Total marks: 100.
- The minimum percentage of marks will be UR- 50%, OBC-NCL/SC/ST- 40%.
How to apply KRCL-Konkan Railway Recruitment 2021?
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply online by using the official website on or before 15 January 2021.
For More Details: Click here
To Apply: Click here