Apply now for the Kalpataru Limited Requirement For Civil Engineers | Salary INR 12,00,000 – 16,00,000 P.A. The company is recruiting civil engineers. Below the job description has been provided for the Kalpataru Limited Requirement For Civil Engineers.
About Kalpataru Limited
Founded in 1969, Kalpataru Limited is one of India’s leading real estate companies. A recipient of several global awards in design and quality, Kalpataru has created defining landmarks that have set new standards in real estate development for close to half a century.
Kalpataru Limited Requirement For Civil Engineers
- Scrutiny of Bills submitted by contractors received from the site as per contract conditions.
- Obtaining Quality rating from Quality Auditor and calculating penalty/bonus w.r.to quality adherence by the contractor.
- Calculating penalties/bonus based on the report of Planning Engineer with respect to Safety, Housekeeping, Delays/hindrances, site records, etc.
- Obtaining material statement and approved Base rates of administered materials from
- Purchase sections for making adjustments with respect to price variations
- Verification of reconciliation of material consumed /billed on a quarterly basis
- Finalize the bills as per RNA manual for methods of measurements unless specified otherwise in the contract / Work Order.
- Shall ensure that all mandatory compliances regarding billing and applicable taxes are incorporated.
- Obtaining approval of Director for payment.
- Payment to the contractor through the Accounts department.
- Maintaining bill records like bill inward/outward register, bill payment register, etc.
- Giving a copy of the approved payment with a break-up to the contractor and Chief Engineer.
- The breakup of certified bills may be made available to the chief engineer, on demand.
- Any correction in bills incorporated in bills at HO shall be shared with the concerned site staff in a meeting held preferably at HO on any predetermined day.
Salary: INR 12,00,000 – 16,00,000 P.A.
Educational Qualification: B.Tech/B.E. – Civil, Diploma – Civil