Apply now for the Kalpataru Limited Recruitment For Civil Engineers | Salary INR 5,00,000 – 10,00,000 P.A. The company is recruiting civil engineers. Below the job description has been provided for the Kalpataru Power Transmission Ltd Hiring Civil Engineers.
About Kalpataru Power Transmission Ltd
Kalpataru Power Transmission Limited (KPTL) is amongst the largest players firmly entrenched in the global power transmission and infrastructure EPC space. With proven experience and expertise spanning over three decades, KPTL today has established its footprints in over 50 countries, executing marquee projects with comprehensive capabilities that deliver complete solutions covering design, testing, fabrication, erection, and construction of transmission lines, oil and gas infrastructure, and railways projects on a turnkey basis.
Kalpataru Power Transmission Ltd Recruitment For Civil Engineers
Roles and Responsibilities
- To prepare, review and effectively implement QAP post contractor mobilization on-site.
Ensure setting up, effective operation & maintenance of the onsite quality lab as per the Kalpataru standard
- Ensure approved method statements are available, Mock-ups are conducted, kick-off meetings with all internal and external stakeholders are done and workmen training is completed prior to start of any activity & check effectiveness through feedback sessions.
- Prepare and send weekly reports to Project Head, corporate quality coordinator, all Site Engineers & Supervisors covering site critical issues, improvements done, training conducted, etc.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Ability to lead change initiatives in a manner that is consistent with the strategic objectives of the organization.
- Ability to apply QC tools encourage adherence to SOP’s and quality standards, train and facilitate building quality culture across the organization.
Educational Qualifications: Diploma in Civil, B.Tech/B.E. in Civil, M.Tech in Civil, PG Diploma in Civil