Apply now for the Kalpataru Limited Recruitment For Civil Engineers | Salary INR 10,00,000 – 15,00,000 P.A. The company is recruiting civil engineers. Below the job description has been provided for the Kalpataru Power Transmission Ltd Hiring Civil Engineers.
About Kalpataru Power Transmission Ltd
Kalpataru Power Transmission Limited (KPTL) is amongst the largest players firmly entrenched in the global power transmission and infrastructure EPC space. With proven experience and expertise spanning over three decades, KPTL today has established its footprints in over 50 countries, executing marquee projects with comprehensive capabilities that deliver complete solutions covering design, testing, fabrication, erection, and construction of transmission lines, oil and gas infrastructure, and railways projects on a turnkey basis.
Kalpataru Power Transmission Ltd Recruitment For Civil Engineers
Roles and Responsibilities
Initiating & Planning:
- Co-ordinating with stakeholders to understand project requirements,
- Coordinating for conducting pre-construction activities like land survey, geotechnical investigation, groundwater survey, etc.
- Study and ensure Structural, Geo-technical, Plumbing, and Fire-Fighting designs are in line with the Architectural intent whilst ensuring effective and optimum design, construction feasibility, codal conformance.
- To study and confirm Design Basis Report, project specifications, BOQ, drawings submitted by consultant / internal stakeholders, tender documents are in accordance with project requirements,
- Co-ordination and review of drawings to be released for regulatory approvals, tendering, execution, etc. and released in coordination with other stakeholders,
- Requirements of the various regulatory approvals like Ministry of Environment and Forest clearance (MOEF), High Rise, Fire NOC, Water supply and drainage remarks, etc. are translated in the drawings.
- a. Construction site exposure
- b. Good communication skills
- c. Project Management techniques
- d. Drawing study, Bill of Quantities interpretation
Educational Qualifications: B.Arch in Architecture, B.Tech/B.E. in Civil