Apply now for the ISRO Recruitment 2021 For Engineers | Last Date To Apply: 4th January 2021. The company is recruiting engineers. Below the job details have been provided for the ISRO Hiring Engineers.
The Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO, /ˈɪsroʊ/) is the space agency of the Government of India headquartered in the city of Bengaluru. Its vision is to “harness space technology for national development” while pursuing space science research and planetary exploration.
ISRO Recruitment 2021 For Engineers
Post & Level Wise Vacancies: (Total – 61 Posts)
- For Scientist/ Engineer – SD: (Level – 11): 19
- For Scientist/ Engineer – SC: (Level – 10): 42
- Scientist/ Engineer – SC: Level 10 (Rs.56,100-1,77,500)
- Scientist/ Engineer – SD: Level 11 (Rs.67,700-2,08,700 )
For Scientist/ Engineer – SD: (Level – 11)
- Candidates should complete Ph.D in respective disciplines from a recognized university
Physics with specialisation in Atmospheric / Space Science, Physics / Atmospheric Science / Meteorology / Space Science / Planetary Science, Aerospace, Microelectronics, Dynamics modelling and control of aerospace vehicles, Structural Analysis of Composite Hardware, Metallurgy / Material Science, Metallurgy / Material Science (Ceramic Technology), Chemical Engineering, Polymer Technology, Chemistry (Molecular Modelling), Experimental Cold Atoms / Cold Atom Chips / Cold Ion Traps / Bose Einstein Condensate
For Scientist/ Engineer – SC: (Level – 10)
- Candidates should complete first class M.E / M.Tech or equivalent in respective disciplines with an aggregate minimum of 60% marks from a recognized university
- First class B.E / B.Tech or equivalent in Chemical Engineering/ Automobile Engineering/ Metallurgy / Material Science or equivalent with an aggregate minimum of 60% marks from a recognized university
- First class M.Sc in Mathematics / Applied Mathematics, Chemistry with specialisation in Polymer Chemistry OR M.Sc in Polymer Chemistry with an aggregate minimum of 60% marks from a recognized university
Industrial/ Control Systems Engineering / Control & Instrumentation / Control & Guidance / Control & Computing / Control & Automation / Systems & Control/ Industrial Safety/ Material Science & Engineering / Material Engineering / Surface/ Aerospace / Aeronautical/ Machine Design/ Propulsion/ Manufacturing/ Non Destructive/ Metallurgy / Material Science/ Computer Science/ Electrical Machines/ Digital Signal Processing / Image Processing / Computer Science/ VLSI/ RF Engineering / Microwave Engineering / Radar/ Polymer Technology/ Chemical
How to Apply for ISRO VSSC Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online at ISRO website from 20 December 2019 to 03 January 2020.
Note: Candidates can apply for Scientist/Engineer-SD (Post Nos. 1436 to 1447) & Scientist/Engineer-SC (Post Nos. 1448 to 1464)
For More Details & Apply: Click here