Apply now for the IREL Recruitment 2021 For Graduate & Diploma Engineers | Last Date To Apply: 25th February 2021. The company is recruiting engineers. Below the job description has been provided for the IREL 2021 Recruitment For Engineers.
IREL (India) Limited was incorporated on August 18, 1950, with its first unit Rare Earths Division (RED), Aluva, in Kerala. It became a full-fledged Government of India Undertaking under the administrative control of the Department of Atomic Energy (DAE) in the year 1963 and took over companies engaged in mining and separation of beach sand minerals in the southern part of the country, by establishing two more Divisions one at Chavara, Kerala and the other at Manavalakurichi (MK), Tamilnadu.
IREL Recruitment 2021 For Graduate & Diploma Engineers
Lab-Asst. (Chemical Plant): B.Sc. Chemistry) or Ex- ITI Lab. Asst. (Chemical plant)
Executive-HR: M.B.A.,(HRM)/MA (IR & PM) Or equivalent qualifications
Mechanical: B.E / B.Tech (Mechanical)
Electrical : B.E / B.Tech ((Electrical or (Electrical &Electronics)
Civil: B.E / B.Tech (Civil)
Chemical: B.E / B.Tech (Chemical)
Mechanical: Diploma in Mechanical Engg
Electrical: Diploma in Electrical or Electrical & Electronics Engg
Civil: Diploma in Civil Engg
Age Limit : Minimum 18 years and Maximum 25 years
- For SC/ST categories: up to 5 years
- For OBC (NCL) categories: up to 3 years
- For PwBD categories: up to 10 years
Apprentice wise Vacancies:
- Lab-Asst. (Chemical Plant) – 04 Posts
- Executive-HR – 2 Posts
- Mechanical – 8 Posts
- Chemical – 2 Posts
- Civil – 2 Posts
- Electrical – 4 Posts
- Mechanical – 4 Posts
- Electrical – 2 Posts
- Civil – 3 Posts
IREL Recruitment Selection Process for Apprentice:
- Only candidate who are fulfilling the criteria w.r.t educational qualification, marks, age etc. are eligible for engagement as Apprentices on the basis of merit list based on marks scored in specified educational qualification, subject to being found „Medically Fit” by IREL (India) Limited‟s Medical Officer
- In case final aggregate marks is not mentioned in the pass certificate or in final marks sheet, average marks of all the semesters/years will be considered as the marks scored in the Qualifying Examination.
- Candidates will be called for document verification in the order of merit.
- Shortlisted candidates shall undergo Medical Examination and will have to be declared “Medically Fit” by the company authorized Medical Officer before engagement as Apprentice. The final selection of the candidate is subject to medical fitness by Company‟s Medical Officer.
How to apply IREL Recruitment 2021 for Apprentice?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for the training in the respective apprentice portal(http://www.apprenticeshipindia.org/) for Trade apprentices and in the National Apprenticeship Training Scheme of MHRD (http://www.mhrdnats.gov.in) for Graduate/Technician Apprentices. The duly filled in application form affixing passport size photograph of the applicant on the space provided along with all supporting documents is required to be sent to the following address latest by 25 February 2021.
The Deputy General Manager (HR & A),
OSCOM, IREL (India) Limited,
Odisha – 761045
For More Details: Click here
National Apprenticeship Training Scheme Portal (Graduate/Technician Apprentices): Click here
Ministry of Skill Development And Entrepreneurship Portal (Trade Apprentices): Click here