Apply now for the IOCL Recruitment 2021 For Engineers | Last Date To Apply – 24th September 2021. The company is recruiting engineers. Below the job details have been provided for the IOCL Recruitment 2021 For Engineers.
Indian Oil Corporation Limited, the largest commercial undertaking in India and a Fortune “Global 500” Company, as a measure of Skill Building Initiative for the Nation, proposes to engage Apprentices at its Operating Locations in Western India in Maharashtra, Gujarat, Goa, and UT of Dadra & Nagar Haveli.
IOCL Recruitment 2021 For Engineers
- Candidate should have completed Full-time Bachelor Degree in Engineering (B.Tech. /BE. /Equivalent) in Chemical/ Civil/ Electrical/ Instrumentation/ Mechanical from Institutions/ Colleges/ Universities/ Deemed Universities duly recognized by AICTE/UGC
- Eligible criteria: For General/ OBC(NCL)/ EWS category candidates 65% and for Scheduled Caste (SC)/ Scheduled Tribe (ST)/ PwBD category candidates 55%
- Candidates currently in the final year of their engineering studies may also apply
- Candidates must have valid GATE 2022 mark
Note: Candidates have to essentially qualify in the GATE-2022 examination in
Chemical(GATE 2022 code: CH) /Civil (GATE 2022 code: CE)/ Instrumentation (GATE 2022 code: IN)/ Electrical (GATE 2022 code: EE)/ Mechanical (GATE 2022 code: ME) engineering,Metallurgical Engineering ,Computer Science Engineering disciplines in order to be eligible to apply for these posts
Engineering in any one of the following engineering disciplines are eligible to apply for the advertised positions:
Chemical Engineering (including Petrochemicals/Polymer/ Plastic Engineering but excluding Rubber/ Oil/ Paint Technology/ Surfactant Technology/Ceramics Engineering etc)
Civil Engineering (excluding Construction /Environmental/Transportation Engineering etc.)
Electrical Engineering (including Electrical & Electronics Engineering but excluding Electrical & Communication/ Power Engineering/ Telecommunication Engineering etc.)
Mechanical Engineering (excluding Automation/ Bio-medical Engineering/ Automobile/ Industrial/ Manufacturing/ Power/ Production Engineering/ Mining Engineering & Technology, Mining & Machinery/Marine Engineering/ Textile Engineering/ Robotics/ Welding etc.)
Computer Science Engineering
Maximum Age Limit: 26 years
Age Relaxable by:
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) – 3 years
- SC/ST – 5 years
- PwBD – 10 years
- Domiciled in Jammu & Kashmir between 1.1.1980 & 31.12.1989 – 5 years
- Ex-servicemen – 5 years
IOCL Recruitment Selection Process for Engineers/Officers:
- Only GATE 2022 marks of the candidate in the relevant Engineering disciplines is valid for this recruitment exercise under this advertisement. Marks from GATE 2020 or from the previous year GATE examinations are not valid.
- On the basis of GATE-2022 marks, the candidates will be shortlisted for further selection process comprising of the following for assessment of different facets of candidate’s knowledge, skills, competencies, etc
- Group Discussion (GD)/Group Task (GT)
- Personal Interview (PI)
How to Apply IOCL Recruitment 2021 for Officers/Engineers?
All interested and eligible candidates first apply for the GATE 2021 examination at (www.gate.iitb.ac.in) website on or before 24 September 2021 and then apply for this position online at (www.iocl.com) careers website. IOCL apply link will be active after the GATE-2021 admit cards are made available.
For More Details: Click here
GATE 2021 Apply Link: Click here