Apply now for the IOCL Recruitment 2020 For Engineers | Last Date To Apply – 19th Dec 2020. The company is recruiting civil engineers. Below the job details have been provided for the IOCL Recruitment 2020 For Engineers.
Indian Oil Corporation Limited, the largest commercial undertaking in India and a Fortune “Global 500” Company, as a measure of Skill Building Initiative for the Nation, proposes to engage Apprentices at its Operating Locations in Western India in Maharashtra, Gujarat, Goa, and UT of Dadra & Nagar Haveli.
IOCL Recruitment 2020 For Engineers
Positions: Trade Apprentice/ Technician Apprentice
Total Vacancies: 436
Educational Qualifications/ Eligibility Criteria:
- Matric with regular full time ITI course in relevant trade recognized by NCVT/SCVT
- Relevant trade – Fitter/ Electrician/Electronics Mechanic/Instrument Mechanic/Machinist
- 3 years Diploma in relevant field from a recognized institute/university
- Relevant field – Mechanical/ Electrical/ Instrumentation/ Civil/ Electrical & Electronics/ Electronics
Trade Apprentice – Data Entry Operator (Freshers Apprentices):
- Class XII or it’s equivalent from a recognized institute/university
Trade Apprentice – Data Entry Operator (Skilled Certificate Holders):
- Class XII or it’s equivalent with Skill Certificate holder in ‘Domestic Data Entry Operator’ with minimum 50% marks in aggregate for General & OBC candidates and 45% in case of SC/ST/PwBD candidates for reserved positions from a recognized Board / Institute.
Trade Apprentice – Accountant:
- Graduate (regular/full time) in any discipline from a recognized/university
Age Limit (as on 30.11.2020): 18 – 24 years as on 30-11-2020
Selection will be based on the written examination (Objective type Multiple-Choice Questions (MCQs)
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates can apply for the above-mentioned position online at (www.iocl.com) careers website on or before 19th December 2020.
The written test will be conducted on 3rd January 2021.
For More Details & Apply Link: Click Here