Apply now for the Indian Navy Recruitment 2021 For Engineers | Last Date To Apply: 18th February 2021. The company is recruiting engineers. The job details have been provided below for the Indian Navy Jobs For Engineers.
About Join Indian Navy
The Indian Navy is the naval branch of the Indian Armed Forces. The President of India is the Supreme Commander of the Indian Navy. The Chief of Naval Staff, a four-star admiral, commands the navy. The Indian Navy traces its origins back to the East India Company’s Marine which was founded in 1612 to protect British merchant shipping in the region. In 1793, the British East India Company established its rule over the eastern part of the Indian subcontinent i.e. Bengal, but it was not until 1830 that the colonial navy was titled as His Majesty’s Indian Navy. When India became a republic in 1950, the Royal Indian Navy as it had been named since 1934 was renamed to Indian Navy.
Indian Navy Recruitment 2021 For Engineers
Position: SSC Officers – Executive & Technical Branches
Total Vacancies: 17 Posts
- SSC (Executive): Sports Branch: 1 Post
- SSC (Executive): Law Branch: 2 Posts
- SSC (Technical): Naval Constructor: 14 Posts
Salary: According to rules of Indian Navy
Job Location: Across India
SSC (Executive): Sports Branch
- A candidate should have participated at Senior Level National Championships/ Games in Athletics/ Tennis/ Football/ Hockey/ Basketball/ Swimming
- Candidates should possess Post Graduate Degree or BE/B. Tech in any field. Candidates with Diploma in Sports Coaching from National Institute of Sports/ M.Sc in Sports (Coaching) will be given priority for shortlisting
Age Limit: 22-27 years
SSC (Executive): Law Branch
Educational Qualification: Candidates should complete a Degree in Law from a college recognized by the Bar Council of India with a minimum of 55% of marks.
Age Limit: 22-27 years
SSC (Technical): Naval Constructor
Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech with minimum of 60% marks in any of the following disciplines:-
(i) Mechanical (ii) Civil (iii) Aeronautical (iv) Aero Space (v) Metallurgy (vi) Naval Architecture (vii) Ocean Engineering (viii) Marine Engineering (ix) Ship Technology (x) Ship Building (xi) Ship Design
Age Limit: 191/2 -25 years
- Candidates will be shortlisted for SSB based on their academics performance.
- SSB interviews for short-listed candidates will be scheduled from March 2021 or after at Bangalore / Bhopal / Visakhapatnam/ Kolkata. Shortlisted candidates will be informed about their selection for SSB interview on their e-mail or through SMS (provided by candidate in their application form)
- The total duration of SSB interviews is five days consisting of stage I (Day one) and stage II (Four days). Stage I Tests; consist of Intelligence Tests, Picture Perception and Group Discussion Tests. Candidates who fail to qualify in Stage I will be sent back on the same day from SSB Centre. Stage II Tests consists of Psychological Tests, Group Task Tests and Interview. Successful candidates will undergo medical examination (approx 3-5 days). Candidates of Pilot entry are also required to undergo PABT (Pilot aptitude battery test) followed by Aviation medical examination.
How To Apply:
Candidates must apply online through www.indiannavy.nic.in
Important dates for SSC (Executive Branches):
- Starting date for Submission: 29-01-2021
- Last Date for Submission: 07-02-2021
Important dates for SSC (Technical Branches):
- Starting date for Submission: 10-02-2021
- Last Date for Submission: 18-02-2021
Official Notification: Click Here