Apply now for the Indian Coast Guard Recruitment For Engineers & Others | Last Date To Apply: 19th January 2021. The company is recruiting. Below the job description has been provided for the Indian Coast Guard Hiring Engineers & Others.
About Indian Coast Guard
The Indian Coast Guard is a multi-mission organization, conducting round-the-year real-life operations at sea. Despite being relatively small, it has a wide range of task capabilities for both surface and air operations. The organization is headed by the Director General Indian Coast Guard (DGICG) exercising his overall command and superintendence from the Coast Guard Headquarters (CGHQ) located at New Delhi. At CGHQ, he is assisted by four Deputy Director Generals of the rank of Inspector General, and other senior officers heading various staff divisions.
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment For Engineers & Others
Positions: Navik (General Branch), Navik (Domestic Branch), Yantrik (Mechanical), Yantrik (Electrical), Yantrik (Electronics)
Total Vacancies: 358 Posts
- Navik (General Branch): 260
- Navik (Domestic Branch): 50
- Yantrik (Mechanical): 31
- Yantrik (Electrical): 7
- Yantrik (Electronics): 10
Job Location: Across India
Salary: Rs. 27,100/- for Navik, Rs. 29,200/- for Yantrik Posts
Navik (General Branch):
Candidates must complete 10+2 from with Maths and Physics from an education board recognized by the Council of Boards for School Education (COBSE).
Navik (Domestic Branch):
Candidates must complete 10th Class from an education board recognized by the Council of Boards for School Education (COBSE).
Candidates must possess Diploma in Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronics Engineering from a recognized Institute.
- Height (Men) – Minimum height is 157 cms.
- Chest – Should be well proportioned. Minimum expansion 5 cms.
- Weight – Proportionate to height and age plus or minus 10 percentage acceptable
Candidates, age must be in between 18 to 22 years.
- Stage- I –Written Examination
- STAGE-II – Based on the performance in the Computer Based Online Examination, a merit list will be prepared and an e-admit card for stage-II (Physical Fitness Test(pass/fail), Document verification (Pass/fail), Re-assessment of Inconsistent Performers (Pass/fail), Initial Medicals Examination. (Pass/Fail)will be issued
- STAGE – III – Based on the performance in Stage-I & Stage-II, an all India merit list will be prepared and an e-admit card for stage-III (final medicals at INS Chilka) will be issued as per the vacancies available and ratio decided by ICG.
- STAGE–IV–The candidates are to submit all the original documents and verification of all original documents through boards/universities/state government will be carried out by the Indian Coast Guard. The candidate will be terminated from service if the documents are reported as not genuine by respective boards/universities/state government.
General category candidates have to pay a fee of Rs. 250/-. Reserved category candidates are exempted from the payment of a fee.
How to Apply:
Eligible and Interested candidates may apply online for the posts of Navik and Yantrik from 5th January 2021 to 19th January 2021
More Information: Click Here