Apply now for the IGM Recruitment 2021 For Engineers | Last Date To Apply: 18th February 2021. The company is recruiting engineers. The job details for the jobs have been provided below for the IGM Jobs For Engineers.
About India Government Mint
India Government Mint, Kolkata (West Bengal), is one of the nine units of “Security Printing and Minting Corporation of India Limited” (SPMCIL), a Miniratna Category-I, Central Public Sector Enterprise, wholly owned by the Government of India incorporated on 13.01.2006 under the Companies Act, 1956, with the objective of designing, manufacturing/printing security documents, currency and bank notes, non-judicial stamp papers, minting of coins, postage stamps, etc.
IGM Recruitment 2021 For Engineers
Post Name & Vacancies
- Supervisor – 10
- Engraver III – 06
- Junior Office Assistant – 12
- Junior Bullion Assistant – 10
- Junior Technician – 16
Post Name & Academic Qualification
- Supervisor – 1st Class full-time Diploma in Engineering (Mechanical/ Civil/ Metallurgical). Higher Qualification i.e. B.Tech./B.E./B.Sc.(Engg) in the relevant trade will also be considered
- EngraverIII – Bachelor of Fine Arts (Sculpture/Metal Works/ Painting) with at least 55% marks
- Junior Office Assistant – Graduate with at least 55 percent marks and computer knowledge with typing speed on the computer in English @40 wpm in Hindi @30 wpm, as per the requirement.
- Junior Bullion Assistant – Graduate with at least 55 percent marks and computer knowledge with typing speed on the computer in English @40 wpm in Hindi @30 wpm, as per the requirement.
- Junior Technician – Full-time ITI Certificate in Electronics Trade along with one year NAC certificate from NCVT
- Candidates belonging to Un-reserved, EWS, and OBC Categories- ₹600/–
- SC/ST/PWD applicants are exempted from the payment of examination fees, however, SC/ST/PWD applicants have to pay ₹200 as intimation charges.
Salary Details: Post Name & Salary (per month)
- Supervisor – ₹26,000-₹1,00000
- EngraverIII – ₹8500-₹20,850
- Junior Office Assistant – ₹8350-₹20,470
- Junior Bullion Assistant – ₹8350-₹20,470
- Junior Technician – ₹7750-₹19,040
- Supervisor, EngraverIII – Online Examination
- Junior Office Assistant, Junior Bullion Assistant – Online Examination & Typing Test
- Junior Technician – Online Examination & Trade Test
Detailed Advertisement – Click here
To apply online click here & official website click here.