Apply now for the Hindustan Construction Recruitment For Civil Engineers | Salary INR 5,00,000 – 12,00,000 P.A. The company is recruiting civil engineers. Below the job description has been provided for the Hindustan Construction Jobs For Civil Engineers.
About Hindustan Construction Company Ltd
HCC is a business group of global scale developing and building responsible infrastructure through next practices. With an engineering heritage of nearly 100 years, HCC has executed a majority of India’s landmark infrastructure projects, having constructed 25% of India’s Hydel Power generation and over 50% of India’s Nuclear Power generation capacities, over 3,300 lane km of Expressways and Highways, more than 200 km of complex Tunneling and over 324 Bridges.
Hindustan Construction Recruitment For Civil Engineers
Roles and Responsibilities
Planning Engineer for Road Project at Jammu, J&K
HCC Ltd(www.hccindia.com) is urgently looking for Engineering Planning.
1. Prepare project plan, work breakdown structure, overall and detailed schedule, progress reports, and presentations during proposal and execution stages under the guidance of Project Controls Manager.
2. Prepare detailed L-2, L-3 schedules using software packages such as Primavera and rigorously monitor the same during project implementation.
3. Prepare master schedule, alignment of functional schedules for engineering, procurement, and construction with the overall schedule, data collection for scheduling, developing network logic, tracking actual vs. schedule progress, forecasting, trend analysis, resources planning)
4. Monitor critical path & overall schedule on a daily basis by collecting necessary data for the same.
5. Prepare to catch up plans, look ahead plans based on inputs from respective sources, and review with the Project Control Manager
Need to have:
Experience in planning in medium-to-large sized projects across the project lifecycle (concept, detail engineering through to construction, commissioning, and handover)
Must have completed a minimum of one infra project Road, Highway/ Bridge, etc. as a planner. Must have 3 to 5 years of hands-on planning experience.
Hands-on Experience on Primavera
Location: Jammu, J& K
Please forward your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Educational Qualifications: B.Tech/B.E. – Civil