Apply now for the GVPR Engineers Ltd MEGA Walk-In For Civil & Mechanical Engineers | Interview Date: 3rd April 2021. The company is recruiting engineers. The job description has been provided for the GVPR Engineers Limited Jobs For Engineers.
About GVPR Engineers Limited (GVPR)
GVPR Engineers Limited (GVPR) is one of the fast-emerging infrastructure companies in the country, with expertise in civil engineering. GVPR is an ISO 9001:2008 certified infra company. It was founded in the year 1997 by its mentor and the chairman Sri GSP Veera Reddy with a mission to build a world-class infrastructure company with impeccable standards of professionalism, ethics, and customer service.
GVPR Engineers Ltd Walk-In For Civil & Mechanical Engineers
Roles and Responsibilities
- Efficiently conduct detailed study of the drawings,
- Specifications & bill of quantities for the execution of the work.
- Proficiently plan the Labour, Material & Control their Utilization for effective extraction of the output.
- Prepare & generate weekly & daily work schedules.
- Maintain coordination with the subcontractors & suppliers of various trades and resolving bottlenecks.
- Accountable for raising RFIs and inspection requests for getting approval from the consultants.
- Oversee the construction activities and safety requirements & measurements at the site.
- Effectively analyze the project & specify the baseline approach for guiding subordinates.
Desired Candidate Profile
Note: Should be a Civil Engineer with Good experience in Water supply Pipelines (MS, DI & HDPE) & Civil Structures works (WTP, Intake well, ESR, Pump Houses, etc…)
Should be a Mechanical Engineer with Good experience in Water supply Pipeline works (MS, DI, HDPE)
Note: Willing to work anywhere in India
Walk-In interview scheduled on 03.04.2021 (Saturday) between 09.30 am to 01.00 pm at the below-mentioned address.
M/s GVPR Engineers Ltd
Plot No 739-A, Road No-37,
Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad-500033,
Landmark: Near Daspalla Hotel,
Behind IOCL Petrol Bunk
Hyderabad wine mart lane
Madhapur Metro station backside lane