Apply now for the Gammon Engineers and Contractors Pvt Ltd Recruitment For Civil Engineers | Salary Up To INR 6,00,000 P.A. The company is recruiting civil engineers. The job details for the jobs have been provided below for the Gammon Engineers and Contractors Pvt Ltd Recruitment For Civil Engineers.
About Gammon Engineers and Contractors Private limited
Gammon is one of the leading Construction companies in India today. The company was established by late Mr. J.C.Gammon in 1919 as a firm of Civil Engineers & Contractor which in 1922 was incorporated as a Private Limited Company under the name of J. C. Gammon (Bombay) Pvt. Ltd. The firm went public in 1962 and was rechristened. The first work carried out by Mr. J. C. Gammon was the construction of reinforced concrete pile foundations for Gateway of India. Since then, the Company has executed many multifarious civil engineering works from Cotton Godowns to Bridges/flyovers, Marine Structures, Cooling Towers, Chimneys, Tunnels and Dams in India and in the middle-east. Gammon is the pioneers of prestressed concrete in India.
Gammon Jobs For Civil Engineers
- Ensuring Contract obligations are being fulfilled by all Stakeholders.
- Reviewing of Project Progress and highlighting the shortfall to ensure milestones are achieved.
- Preparation of report and provide requisite assistance to the Client during Dispute Resolution Process.
- Review of the Contractor’s Stage Payment Statement.
- Preparation and Maintenance of Project Schedule, Budget and Project Planning in consultation with the Project Head.
- Coordination for timely review of Design and Drawings and ensuring strict compliance at site.
- Review of all day to day correspondence to proactively address any potential issue in order to mitigate or resolve the same before it turns to be a dispute.
- Preparation of reports and presentations to appraise the management and client about the status of the project on a regular basis.
Experience: 3-5 yrs
Qualification: PGNICMAR or Masters in Construction Management
CTC: Upto 6 LPA
Educational Qualification: B.Tech/B.E./M.Tech in Civil