Apply now for the Flipkart Internet Pvt Ltd Recruitment For Civil Engineer | Eligible Candidates Must Apply Now. The company is recruiting civil engineers. Below the job details have been provided for the Flipkart Internet Pvt Ltd Jobs For Civil Engineer.
About Flipkart Internet Pvt Ltd
Flipkart is a Singaporean e-commerce company headquartered in Bangalore, Karnataka, India. It was founded by Sachin Bansal and Binny Bansal in 2007. The company initially focused on book sales, before expanding into other product categories such as consumer electronics, fashion, home essentials, groceries, and lifestyle products.
Flipkart Internet Pvt Ltd Recruitment For Civil Engineer
Roles and Responsibilities
About the role
The incumbent would be responsible for design review, execution and completion of all civil, structural & plumbing works for the project. The person shall work along with the project team in the timely completion of the project. The person shall coordinate with vendors/ suppliers and other stakeholders during the execution.
About the team
The Facilities & Infrastructure team handles the responsibility of meeting all the infrastructure requirements of the business. They handle Greenfield projects, Building fit-outs, and maintenance of the facilities. The Kalash team handles Greenfield large warehousing projects with the responsibility to deliver 2 Million sq.ft warehousing space. The team is highly motivated to deliver all the projects with the latest technology in the shortest time possible.
What you’ll do:
- Ensure a good understanding of the project requirements
- Develop a plan of works for the delivery of the works
- Coordination with internal and external stakeholders (designers, internal teams, and contractor team) and ensure smooth delivery of the project
- Constantly review and identify alternate construction methodologies/ opportunities that can deliver a quicker project delivery
- Knowledge of basic building codes and with ability/ aptitude to refer and discuss whenever needed
- Understanding local construction/ building/ labour laws and aptitude to enforce the same;
- Understanding of Green Building Requirements
- Lead and manage the deliveries of the PMC and contractors and ensure that the agreed deliverables are met with
- Proactively lead and resolve all technical submissions, conflicts etc that may arise. This may need discussions with all internal and external parties
- Ensuring highest level Quality Systems are enforced and maintained on site
- Ensuring proper construction systems are maintained on site
- Proactively identify areas of conflict or claim by the contractors, PMC etc and resolve the same in advance
- Review and certify invoices, claims submitted by contractor, consultants
- Participate during commercial discussions and proactively give inputs as and when required
What you’ll need:
- Graduate Civil Engineer with 10 – 12 years of work experience in Industrial/ Warehousing Projects
- Good Understanding of Construction Laws and National Building Codes
- Experience in delivering Green Buildings
- Knowledge in Contract management
Open Positions: 1
Skills Required: Industrial & Warehousing Project Experience, Working Knowledge of Contract Administration, Quantity Survey, Planning & Scheduling.
Educational Qualification: B.Tech/B.E. in Civil