Apply now for the Century Real Estate Holdings Pvt Ltd Recruitment For Civil & Mechanical Engineers | Eligible Candidates Must Apply Now. The company is hiring engineers. Below the job details have been provided for the Century Real Estate Holdings Pvt Ltd Recruitment For Civil & Mechanical Engineers.
About Century Real Estate Holdings Pvt Ltd
Century Real Estate is one of the leading professional real estate companies of India, and the largest owners of Real Estate in Bangalore, with over 3000 acres in the land bank and a development portfolio of over 1858060.8 million Sqm. comprising both commercial and residential properties including educational institutions, hotels, plotted developments for sale, ultra-luxurious villas, premium apartments, and integrated townships spread across south India. With more than 40 years of industry experience, Century Real Estate is recognized as one of the oldest and most respected companies in the real estate space in Bangalore and in India. The growth of Century Real Estate practically mirrored the growth of Bangalore as one of Asia’s fastest-growing cities.
Century Real Estate Holdings Pvt Ltd Recruitment For Civil & Mechanical Engineers
Due to expansion we currently have an opening for an Assistant Manager – Contracts. The role will be based out of our head office in Vasanth Nagar(Bangalore).
Role and Responsibilities:
- Understanding drawings are given by design team
- You would need to analyse the BoQ received and provide inputs on specifications/description
- Prepare comparative statements with detailed techno-commercial analysis
- Should be able to cordinate with the contractor to ensure that the tender objectives are met
Minimum Requirements (MUST HAVE):
- BE Civil/Mechanical is a MUST(Non-Negotiable)
- The experience between 3 to 8 years in a similar role within the real estate or construction sector(Must)
- Bangalore based candidates will be preferred.
- Should have been involved in Pre and Post tendering process.
- Must be well versed in Excel and Microsoft tools and should have worked on ERP.
- Should have exposure to MEP/Civil as part of your experience.
- Decent communication skills in English are a must for the role.
Educational Qualification: B.Tech/B.E. in Mechanical, Civil