Apply now for the Brunel India Pvt Ltd Recruitment For Civil Engineers | Salary INR 5,00,000 – 10,00,000 P.A. The company is recruiting engineers. The job details for the jobs have been provided below for the Brunel India Pvt Ltd Recruitment For Civil Engineers.
About Brunel India Pvt Ltd
Brunel India Private Limited, a subsidiary of Brunel Holding Group Company (Brunel Intl. N.V.) a company registered in the Netherlands with global operations in 50+ countries with 100+ offices. The Energy Division of Brunel Group comprehensively provides manpower services for Upstream Oil & Gas, Downstream Oil & Gas, Renewables, Power Generation, Mining & Resources, Civil Engineering, Automotive, Rail, Life Sciences, Finance, Legal and ICT. Brunel is the leading manpower supplier that provides specialist knowledge to the international oil & gas, petrochemical, power generation, and construction industries. Our core services are Pay Rolling, Contract Hire and Direct Hire services (Secondment) for major operating companies and EPC contractors.
Brunel India Pvt Ltd Recruitment For Civil Engineers
Producing technical drawings in support of engineering, procurement, fabrication and construction activities
Software: AutoCAD, PDMS, PDMS DRAFT, NAVISWORKS.
- Develop 3D PDMS model and produce deliverables of concept / FEED/ design/ fabrication/ installation in accordance with contract requirements
- Produce/Extract 2D Drawings with adequate dimensions necessary to assist the Engineering disciplines and Fabrication/Construction personnel
- Perform discipline interface checks, identify conflicts, and take corrective action in coordination with other engineering discipline inputs
- Prepare material take-off (MTO), review vendor drawings, ensuring vendor specifications are in full compliance with contract requirements
- Provide clarification and technical support during the construction phase of the project.
- Exposure to EPC environments
- Knowledge in detailed Engineering projects is mandatory
Education: Bachelor of Technology/Diploma – Civil/Structures
Experience: 5- 10 years relevant experience in the offshore Oil & Gas industry with specific experience on Detail Engineering of Structural Design for Offshore Oil and Gas facilities – Wellhead platforms, Fixed Process Platforms, FPSO topsides modules & Turret Mooring System.