Apply now for the Brunel India Pvt Ltd Recruitment For Civil Engineers | Eligible Candidates Must Apply Now. The company is recruiting engineers. The job details for the jobs have been provided below for the Brunel India Pvt Ltd Jobs For Civil Engineers.
About Brunel India Pvt Ltd
Brunel India Private Limited, a subsidiary of Brunel Holding Group Company (Brunel Intl. N.V.) a company registered in the Netherlands with global operations in 50+ countries with 100+ offices. The Energy Division of Brunel Group comprehensively provides manpower services for Upstream Oil & Gas, Downstream Oil & Gas, Renewables, Power Generation, Mining & Resources, Civil Engineering, Automotive, Rail, Life Sciences, Finance, Legal and ICT. Brunel is the leading manpower supplier that provides specialist knowledge to the international oil & gas, petrochemical, power generation, and construction industries. Our core services are Pay Rolling, Contract Hire and Direct Hire services (Secondment) for major operating companies and EPC contractors.
Brunel India Pvt Ltd Recruitment For Civil Engineers
- Position – BIM Revit Engineer
- Work Locations – Gurgaon, DLF Cybercity
- Client – Leading Infrastructure MNC company
- Project – Nuclear power plant project
- Contract roll – Brunel payroll
- Contract period – 6 months and extendable project
We would like to hear from candidates who have:
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in BIM engineering.
- Bachelor’s/Diploma/ Master’s Degree in Civil
- Experience in BIM software Revit.
- Excellent written and verbal English language communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively with colleagues, seniors, team members, and clients.
- Ability to understand, explain, present and solve technical problems.
- Competency in writing technical reports and making presentations
Educational Qualification: Diploma in Civil, B.Tech/B.E. in Civil, M.Tech in Civil