Apply now for the BPCL Recruitment 2021 For Engineers | Last Date To Apply: 20th July 2021. The company is recruiting civil engineers. Below the job description has been provided for the BPCL Jobs For Engineers.
About Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited
Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL) is an Indian government-owned oil and gas corporation. It is under the ownership of the Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas, Government of India, headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra. It operates two large refineries in Kochi and Mumbai. India’s second-largest downstream oil company was ranked 309th on the 2020 Fortune list of the world’s biggest corporations, and 792nd on Forbes’s 2021 “Global 2000” list.
BPCL Recruitment 2021 For Engineers Recruitment For Engineers
Graduate Apprentice :
- First Class Engineering Degree [Full Time Course] in the respective discipline with 60% marks from a recognized Indian University/Institute (Relaxed to 50% marks for SC/ST/PWD candidates and relaxation applicable for reserved posts only).
Technician (Diploma) Apprentice :
- First Class Diploma in Engineering (Full Time Course) in the respective discipline with 60% marks from State Board of Technical Education/Recognized Indian University.
Age Limit(as of 01.08.2021):
- Minimum: 18 years
- Maximum: 27 years
- Chemical engineering – 29 Posts
- Civil engineering – 8 Posts
- Computer science and engineering – 15 Posts
- Electrical engineering, or electrical and electronics engineering – 9 Posts
- Safety engineering or safety and fire engineering – 12 Posts
- Mechanical engineering – 35 Posts
- Instrumentation engineering, applied electronics and instrumentation engineering, instrumentation technology, instrumentation and control engineering, or electronics and instrumentation engineering – 10 Posts
- Metallurgy engineering – 2 Posts
- Chemical engineering – 26 Posts
- Electrical engineering, or electrical and electronics engineering – 7 Posts
- Mechanical engineering – 9 Posts
- Instrumentation engineering applied electronics and instrumentation engineering, instrumentation technology, instrumentation and control engineering, or electronics and instrumentation engineering – 6 Posts
- Graduate Apprentice – Rs.25,000/-
- Technician Apprentice – Rs.18,000/-
BPCL Recruitment 2021 Selection Process:
- Selection will be based on the marks obtained in the qualifying examination and interview. The final merit list would be prepared according to categories General/ SC / ST / OBC / PWD on the basis of marks obtained by the candidates. Engagement for apprenticeship training will be subject to the selected candidates clearing the medical examination.
How to apply for BPCL Recruitment 2021?
All Interested and Eligible Candidates should enroll in the NATS portal and then apply from 05 July 2021 to 20 July 2021.
- Online Application starting date 05.07.2021
- Last date for enrolling in NATS portal in order to apply to “Bharat Petroleum Corporation Ltd, Kochi Refinery “: 20.07.2021
- Last date for applying to “Bharat Petroleum Corporation Ltd, Kochi Refinery”: 25.07.2021
For More Details: Click here
To Apply: Click here