Apply now for the Adani Road Transport Ltd Recruitment For Civil Engineers | Salary INR 15,00,000 – 22,50,000 P.A. The company is hiring civil engineers. Below the details of this recruitment have been provided i.e. Adani Road Transport Ltd Jobs For Civil Engineers.
About Adani Road Transport Ltd
Adani Group is a diversified organization in India with combined revenue of $13 Bn and a market cap of $22 Bn (as of 27th May 2020) comprising 6 publicly traded companies. It has created a world-class transport and utility infrastructure portfolio that has a pan-India presence. Adani Group is headquartered in Ahmedabad, in the state of Gujarat, India. Over the years, Adani Group has positioned itself to be the market leader in its transport logistics and energy utility portfolio businesses focusing on large scale infrastructure development in India with O & M practices benchmarked to global standards. With four IG rated businesses, it is the only Infrastructure Investment Grade issuer in India.
Adani Road Transport Ltd Recruitment For Civil Engineers
- To carry out the detailed design for highway projects under construction / Pre-bid stage
- To provide design for required changes in structure for projects under construction
- To undertake independent bridge design as directed.
- To deal with consultant and Clients representative for approval of the design
Role & Responsibilities
- Coordination of ongoing & pre-bid projects with internal & external stakeholders
- Monitor the design activity and check the structure design
- Reviews and revises all the structure design for construction projects
- Supervises revision of drawings of projects let to contract.
- Undertakes independent studies or assignments.
- Prepare BOQ for structure part for all the Highway / Metro Rail Projects.
- Acquaintance with IRC / IRS Code manualsRoles and Responsibilities
Desired Candidate Profile
Working knowledge of MX Road, AUTOCAD, Civil 3D
Candidate must be BTech-Civil ( M.Tech would be given Preference ) with sound experience in the EPC industry & ready to join within 30days.
Sound knowledge of Highway designs, pavement designs, Traffic Mgt. Sys practices and understanding of soil mechanics for foundation design