Apply now for the AAI Recruitment 2021 For Engineers | Last Date To Apply: 31st October 2021. The company is recruiting engineers. The job details for the jobs have been provided below for the AAI Recruitment 2021 For Engineers.
About Airports Authority of India
The Airports Authority of India or AAI is a statutory body (created through the Airports Authority of India Act, 1994) working under the Ministry of Civil Aviation, Government of India is responsible for creating, upgrading, maintaining, and managing civil aviation infrastructure in India. It provides Communication Navigation Surveillance / Air Traffic Management (CNS/ATM) services over Indian airspace and adjoining oceanic areas. With the mission to be the foundation of an enduring Indian aviation network, providing high quality, safe, and customer-oriented airport & air navigation services, AAI is currently managing a total of 137 Airports, including 23 International Airports, 10 Customs Airports, 81 Domestic Airports and 23 Civil enclaves at Defense Airfields
AAI Recruitment 2021 For Engineers
- Candidates should possess a full-time regular four years degree in Engineering or three years diplomas of the above-mentioned streams, recognized by AICTE, GOI, OR ITI Trade candidates should possess an ITI/NCVT certificate of the above-mentioned trades from institutions recognized by AICTE, GOI.
Age Limit ( as on 30.09.2021):
- For General – 26 years
- Civil (Graduate) – 10 Posts
- Civil (Diploma) – 7 Posts
- Electrical (Graduate) – 9 Posts
- Electrical (Diploma) – 6 Posts
- Electronics (Graduate) – 3 Posts
- Electronics (Diploma) – 13 Posts
- Computer Science/ Information Technology (Graduate) – 2 Posts
- Computer Science/ Information Technology (Diploma) – 4 Posts
- Automobile/Mechanical (Diploma) – 4 Posts
- Aeronautics/Aerospace (Graduate) – 2 Posts
- Aeronautics/Aerospace (Diploma) – 2 Posts
- Architect (Graduate) – 4 Posts
- ITI Trade (Computer Operator Programming Assistant, Stenographer, Office Assistant, Finance and Electronics) – 24 Posts
- Graduate Apprentice – Rs.15,000/-
- Diploma Apprentices – Rs.12,000/-
- ITI Apprentices – Rs.9,000/-
AAI Recruitment 2021 Selection Process:
- Provisional selection of the candidates would be merit-based in the qualifying examination. The final selection will be based on Interview/verification of certificates/testimonials and submission of Medical Fitness Certificate at the time of joining.
- The shortlisted candidates will be called for Interview/Document verification through their registered email IDs only.
- The selected candidates will be posted preferably at the given locations in Northern Region based on their registration location (in the portal).
How to apply for AAI Recruitment 2021?
All the interested and eligible candidates are required to apply through BOAT’s web portal www.mhrdnats.gov.in (for graduate/diploma apprentices) and RDAT web portal (ITI apprentice) on or before 31 October 2021
For More Details:
Graduate/Diploma Apprentices – Click here
ITI Apprentices – Click here
Apply Link-NATS Portal(For Graduate Diploma): Click here
Apply Link-RDAT Portal(For ITI): Click here